Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We at Telluride Helitrax pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and the Heliskiing experiences which we provide. In return we ask that our guests understand that we must make advanced financial and time commitments in order to provide these services. Helicopter skiing/riding is a shared risk experience. We put every effort into making sure all of the ingredients over which we have control of are in place to provide you with an exceptional ski experience. We ask that you understand that certain elements of the experience are beyond our control, including weather, snow conditions and skier ability levels on a particular trip.
Each day’s seat requires a 50% deposit at the time of booking and 7 days prior to your trip full payment is required. In the event inclement weather prevents Helitrax from flying on your preferred or available dates, this advanced deposit is completely refundable.
We fill up to sixteen seats daily. If conditions allow, we can increase the seating to twenty. These 4 additional seats can be booked but not guaranteed. Helitrax will do it’s best to accommodate you on your preferred ski date(s). You acceptance of the terms and conditions commits you to ski/ride on all of your additional available day(s) in lieu of your preferred ski dates.
As a reservation holder, you are required to remain available to heli-ski until noon on each of your available days. If your trip is canceled due to inclement weather, we will try to re-schedule your trip on a space available basis. Reservations are prioritized by sign-up date.
• No changes to your reservation can be made within 14 days of your reservation ski date(s) except at the discretion of Telluride Helitrax.
• Reservation dates can be changed at no charge up until 14 days prior to your reserved date.
• Reservations carried over to a the next ski season are charged a 10% administration fee.
• Cancellations more than 30 days prior to your reservation date will be refunded, minus a administrative fee of 20% of the trip cost.
• Less than 30 days your entire deposit of 50% in non-refundable.
• Less than 7 days prior to your trip, full payment including your deposit is non-refundable. This policy is in effect whether or not we are able to operate on your cancelled dates.
Guests absent, failing to complete a ski day or who leave the field early for any reason, will be charged in full. In addition, you may be charged for additional flight costs incurred to remove the guest from the field and/or for shuttle fees to return you to your accommodation. Excessively tardy guests cannot join the day and will be charged in full.
Due to the costly advanced commitments that Telluride Helitrax must make to provide our services we cannot provide any refunds even in cases of sudden illness, injury, canceled airline flights, family emergencies or any other disruptions to your schedule. To offset this risk we highly recommend obtaining Travel Guard or other brand of travel insurance.
TELLURIDE HELITRAX CANCELLATIONS
• If Telluride Helitrax cancels a ski trip before it begins you will be refunded your entire deposit. If a trip underway is interrupted, the following percentages of the trip cost will charged: 1 run: $250 | 2 runs: 40% | 3 runs: 60% | 4 runs: 70% | 5 runs: 90%.
• If you wish to roll over your reservation to a later date in the same season there is no charge.
• If you roll your reservation over to the next season, then you retain an equal dollar amount of credit towards a future reservation. Any rate difference between the initial reservation and the current rate on the date that the new reservation is made, will be charged.
• If an entire season passes and no reservation date is made against a deposit, then that deposit is forfeited to Telluride Helitrax.
• We reserve the right to cancel reservations for reasons including but not limited to: weather, backcountry snow conditions and number of participants. Reservations are prioritized by sign-up date.
Gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The actual gift certificate document must be presented in order to qualify for a reservation. A gift certificate may be rolled over for one additional year if the holder has actively made a reservation date with Telluride Helitrax and the trip was then cancelled by Telluride Helitrax. There is no charge for this qualified, one time rollover to the following heli-ski season. If no reservation is made against a gift certificate for one year then the gift certificate is forfeited to Telluride Helitrax and becomes void.
All terms, conditions and prices are subject to change.
To make a Helitrax reservation is to approve and accept the above terms and conditions.