2017 Summer Guide UpdateAugust 8, 2017
Your Best Day on SnowSeptember 22, 2017
Traveling to Telluride has never been easier.
This winter you will see a variety of direct flights and connections from major cities and hubs to the Montrose-Telluride Regional Airport (MTJ) as well as connecting services to the Telluride Regional Airport (TEX) from Denver International Airport (DIA).
Here is a breakdown of the flights you can expect into Montrose (MTJ) this winter:
- Up to 3 daily flights from Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) – NEW
- Up to 6 daily flights from Denver (DEN) – NEW
- Saturday flights from Charlotte (CLT), December 16 – March 31 – NEW
- Daily “holiday” flights from Salt Lake City (SLC), December 16 – January 7 – NEW
- Daily flights from Phoenix/Sky Harbor (PHX)
- Nonstop flights from Chicago (ORD), Houston (IAH), LaGuardia (LGA), Newark (EWR), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO) and Atlanta (ATL)
Here is the breakdown of flights you can expect into Telluride (TEX) this winter:
- Up to 2x daily flights from/through Denver to Telluride Regional Airport on United Airlines / Great Lakes